Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sign Off 2009: Happy New Year

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. There is only 1 episode left of glee before the mid-season break that will be filled in with American Idol (Merlin Season 2 for AUS/NZ). So after I review Season 1, Episode 13: Sectionals, I will not be doing any more blogs until Early March Next Year (Just after winter ends (Summer AUS). Then I will give some juicy new bits of information on the last 9 episodes of Glee Season one before it premires in April. So this s my second last post for 2009 and then I'm off on Christmas Vacation. You are open to leave me some comments while I am gone so we can have something to talk about when I return next Spring (Autunm for AUS). I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Before I sign off with my review of Sectionals (I will be posting Midnight on December 9 just 2 hours after the premire.) I just want to leave some reminders- Glee- Season 1, Volume 1: Road To Sectionals Avalible on DVD December 29, Glee: The Music- Season 1, Volume 2 Avalible on December 8, Don't Forget to send out the christmas cards and last but not leats- MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! This Is #1 GLEE FAN signing off for 2009. Cheers?

No comments:

Post a Comment