Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sign Off 2010

It's the end of the year and the end of glee for this year. With the first half of Season 2 complete and Christmas right around the corner, I will not be making any more posts until January. So this is me signing off for 2010. But before I sign off I have some gossip for you on the first episode next year. The first new episode of glee in 2011 will be the post-Superbowl episode. It will be on Sunday February 6. It will revolve around the Cheerios who will be performing Katy Perry's 'California Girls' and they go to their Regionals. It will also have a major Quinn story line. Then on Wednesday the 9Th glee will continue on a weekly basis with new episodes including a rumoured Valentines Day Episode. That's all the news on the second half of season 2 that I have for now but stay tuned gleeks because I will be returning in a few weeks for some more gossip, more Sue's Corner, more of the Not So Secret Life Biography's, more promos, pics and the 150Th Post on this blog. So have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment