Saturday, January 8, 2011

27 DAYS OF GLEE MUSIC!

Once again I'm going to be putting on the days of glee music- this time it will be 27 to countdown the days until the return of glee and new songs. Each day starting January 10 I will put the link to listen to a song on the notice section which is under where it says GLEE FANSITE on this page. Here is the dates and songs...




MON JAN 10- Empire State Of Mind
TUE JAN 11- Telephone
WED JAN 12- What I Did For Love
THU JAN 13- Me Against The Music
FRI JAN 14- Toxic
SAT JAN 15- The Only Exception
SUN JAN 16- Only The Good Die Young
MON JAN 17- I Want To Hold Your Hand
TUE JAN 18- One Of Us
WED JAN 19- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
THU JAN 20- Lucky
FRI JAN 21- Happy Days Are Here Again/ Get Happy
SAT JAN 22- Sweet Transvestite
SUN JAN 23- Touch A Touch A Touch A Touch Me
MON JAN 24- Time Warp
TUE JAN 25- One Love (People Get Ready)
WED JAN 26- Teenage Dream
THU JAN 27- Forget You
FRI JAN 28- Singing In The Rain/ Umbrella
SAT JAN 29- Marry You
SUN JAN 30- Just The Way You Are
MON JAN 31- (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
TUE FEB 1- Valerie
WED FEB 2- Dog Days Are Over
THU FEB 3- We Need A Little Christmas
FRI FEB 4- Merry Christmas Darling
SAT FEB 5- Welcome Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment