Friday, November 27, 2009

Glee: The Music- Volume 2


It was only a month ago Glee: The Music Volume 1 was released including 17 songs from the first 9 episodes of GLEE SEASON 1. On December 8 2009, the second album will be released. It will include another 17 songs from episodes 10-13. These songs come froma varitety of great singers including Kelly Clarkson, Barber Strisand, Lilly Allen, destineys Child, Madona and more. The track list is- 1. Proud Mary, 2. Endless Love, 3. I'll Stand By You, 4. Don't Stand So Close To Me/Young Girl, 5. Crush, 6. You're Having My Baby, 7. Lean On Me, 8. Don't Make Me Over, 9. Imagine, 10. true Colours, 11. Jump, 12. Smile (Lily Allen Cover), 13. Smile (Charlie Chaplin Cover), 14. And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going, 15. Don’t Rain On My Parade, 16. You Can’t Always Get What You Want, 17. My Life Would Suck Without You. (Track 16 and 17 will be performed at Sectionals. The CD is the same price as the last soundtrack and is avalible from December 8 2009. For Information of the first CD click on the following link- http://gleefansite.blogspot.com/2009/11/glee-soundtrack.html

No comments:

Post a Comment