Friday, March 5, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: Quit Your Crying

"Goodevening Western Ohio, Today I want to tell you something that has made my life successful. Whenever I see somebody on the streets, i see them crying. They get down on their nears and beg me for food and money. And you know what I say to them- QUIT YOUR CRYING! People need to stop with their crying. Crying will get you nowhere. All crying can do it make your more misserable about your sad little pointless lives. So heres what I suggest to you......Whenever you feel like crying, slap yourself. Slap yourself hard and say NO- I will not cry. The world dosn't want to see you expressing your horrible feelings. I don't care about these excuses like- I fell off my bike, My boyfriend dumped me or My best friend just died. Nobody wants to see or hear your problems. So quit your crying. AND THATS HOW SUE SEES IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment