Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: So Long Suckers

"Western Ohio, This is my last report for the next few months. I'm going to Florida to have a Vacation. So Before I go i would like to just say one thing to Oprah Winfrey- YOU ARE THE MOST TERRIBLE THING I HAVE SEEN IN 50 YEARS OF TELIVISION. You just dont get it. Children should not have the right to go out and be 'responsible.' because they arnt responsible. You run a TV talk show that talks about nothing but nanceys. We dont care Winfrey. I could do a better talk show. Its not hard. YOU THINK RUNNING A TALK SHOW IS HARD- TRY DRIVING WITH TWO HAND ON THE WHEEL WHILE SCRATCHING YOUR BACK- THATS HARD! So as my farwell till August present Everyone watching now- take down Oprah. If I can request 1 wisdh besides the dispending of the Mickinly High Glee Club, It would be for Oprah's show to be CUT OFF AIR. Make it happen people. Now its time for me to go to Florida for the next 4 Months- So Long Suckers. So for the last time until August- AND THATS HOW SUE SEES IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment