Sunday, March 21, 2010

SUES CORNER: Teen Gays

"Western Ohio, tonight I am talking about a serious problem there is with america today..............TEEN GAYS! I have nothing against gays. they can do whatever they want to do just as long as its in the shame of of their own home. But when a teenager whishes to be gay or a lesbian, it effects childrens education. Kids don't want to be doing a test in class with a Tenn Gay sitting next to them. I personaly feel uncomfortable. And for eveyone who thinks thats not fare, Maybe whats NOT fair is that children at school these days have to put up with gays and there consent attractiuon to straight people. and to make things worse they use there sexuality to be better than others so they can feel better about themselves. So everybody join my qwuest to make a school in our state where gays can all go and be themselves without affending, distracting and sexurally touching other students. Don't miss me next segment Tommorow. It will be my last until August. I am going on holidays but when i return you can bet i will continue my quest to Ohio a better state. AND THATS HOW SUE SEES IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment