Friday, August 20, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: Female Singers

"Good evening, Western Ohio. Aren't we all sick of our modern female singers. I am. I don't want to hear girls on the radio singing about the most retarded things. Like Britney Spears who is such a s*** and lets all remember she shaved her head. And then theres Pink who can't control herself. Oh and of cause theres that Katy Perry. I'm sorry Katy but we don't care about all 34 of your boy friends and how much you love them or hate them or sleep withe them. Beoncye- Now she isn't that bad but do we really wanna hear her sing her repetitive songs- I don't think so. And whats with that Miley Cyrus. One minute she is an inisent little girl singing as Hannah Montana and the next she is singing like she is a hooker. And Taylor Swift get this into your head- WE DON'T CARE! I was listening to songs from all these singers on the radio and it was shocking. Then a Madonna song came on and finally I was pleased with a song. So come on Ohio- are we gonna let these female singers ruin our days when we listen to the radio. So here is what we are going to do. I am setting up a petition on my website to have these singers either sing something normal or not at all. And then if you are with me make sure you never download any of their songs or buy their albums again. Hopefully they will go broke and we wont have to deal with them anymore. AND THAT'S HOW SUE SEES IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment