Saturday, August 14, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: Pregnant Teenagers


"Good evening, Western Ohio. Tonight I would like to talk about PREGNANT TEENAGERS. Teenagers these days are so hormonal and hungry for sex. I always hear parents winning about their kids losing their virginity, but who cares. I say let the kids have sex. There is no way of stopping them so just go with it. But we need to be making sure they have condoms. I have had a pregnant cheerleader in my squad and I could not be more disappointed in her. And I'm sure all you parents out there don't want to feel the same way. So here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to start a petition to get there to be condom vending machines on the side of the roads, in shopping centres, schools and restaurants. This way whenever a child wants to have sex they can easily get a condom. So let kids have sex but don't let them get pregnant. AND THAT'S HOW SUE SEES IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment