Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: Money


"Good evening, Western Ohio. So yesterday I was in my office writting in my journal when suddenly I overheard two teachers discussing their money problems. So what is the problem with money these days. You know who the problem is......YOU! These days everything is so expensive and we don't make very much money. And people go out and buy nice things for themselves and then when it comes to buying grocerys, paying morgages and taxes- people have no money to spend. So I for one am sick of these morons who complain about not being paid enough. So don't go and buy yourself something shiny. Focus on taxes, morgages, grocerys and make sure to just spend a little bit of money on my new book called 'I'm A Winner And You're Fat' which has tips on how to save money. AND THATS HOW SUE SEES IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment