Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: Abbreviations

"Good evening, Western Ohio. What is with abbreviations. I'm so sick of teenagers talking I them. I have to work around teenagers and when I hear them talk its like they are speaking in their own language. So what is with WTF and BRB and OMG and LOL and ROFL and NM and TTYL! It's all so confusing. What has happened to proper English. Can't they simply say What The F***, Be Right Back, Oh My God, Laugh Out Loud, Rolling On Floor Laughing, Not Much and Talk To You Later. So come on parents- don't let your kids slack off and use these abbreviations. Lets make sure that we can understand what they are saying so they don't rebel against us. And don't say it wont happen because YES it will. AND THAT'S HOW SUE SEES IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment