Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 MONTHS TO GO

The two month race to the return of glee is on. In my previous blog (The Ultimate Glee 2010 Sneak Peek) I leaked information and spoilers on upcoming episoes of glee. But instead to celabrate the two month countdown I will talk about upcoming posts that will be interesting. Soon I will have my first Series Post called SUE'S CORNER. Which will have Sue Sulvester talking about random topics as she does on Sue's Corner in the show. It will be interesting. I also have PART 2 OF THE ULTIMATE GLEE 2010 SNEAK PEEK coming in the next 2 weeks. I will also be releasing something good for St. Patrick's Day and Easter. And every few weeks I will release a post about each cast member titled The Not So Secret Life Of Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer, Jessalyn Gilsig, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Matthew Morrison, Amber Riley, Mark Salling and Jenna Ushcowitz. The last of The Not So Secret Life Series will be sometime near the Season Fanale. Ofcause it is getting close to my 50TH POST. So you can bet that I will have something good up my sleeve. As for upcoming episodes here is the song set list- 1.14- Hello will Featuring songs that involve the word Hell such as Hello, I Love You by The Doors and Hello, Goodbye by The Beatles. 1.15- The Power Of Madonna will Feature up to 10 songs by Maddonna including Vouge (That Sue Sulvester will Sing), Express Yourself and a Mah Up of Borderline and Open Up Your Heart. 1.16- Homne will Feature some good songs such as ACDC's High Way To Hell (Which will be performed by Vocal Adrenallin) and Let's Get Physical (Sung by Guest Star Oliver-Newtin-John and Sue Sulvester). 1.17- Bad Reputation's songs are To Be Announced but Puck and Rachel sing two songs together. To see more songs and episode names look out for the second part of my The Ultimate 2010 Glee Sneak Peek Coming Soon. Good things are coming to glee so be watching this April on FOX (Channel 10 AUS).

No comments:

Post a Comment