Friday, February 26, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: The Secret To Perfect Skin Care

"I go out to get my grocery's and people see me and ask me- SUE, HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR SKIN SO BUITIFULL? And here's what I tell them. Even though Im only 30, I make sure wrinkles and boils don't ruin my good looks. So I do FIVE simple steps. STEP1: I moisterize my skin with naturall and expensive products. STEP 2: I was my face so it stays clean and smells nice. STEP 3: I make sure I am always wearing sunscreen so my delicate skin dosn't burn. STEP 4: I make sure not to use too much make up and I keep away from any germs or dirt that can cause pimples in my face. And STEP 5: I get alot of buity sleep so my skin saty's fresh and my eyes don't look tired. You do these five steps every day of your life and you will have my kind of perfect skin. AND THAT'S HOW SUE SEES IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment