Sunday, February 14, 2010

SUE'S CORNER: Say No To Gum

"GUM- Isn't it just the most discusting and un-higenic thing you have ever come across. I all of our pointless lives we have stood on gum, had gum throun in our hair orhad a bubble from gum pop on your face. Now I'm not sure about you Western Ohio but I think that the sooner we get rid of gum, the better our lives will be. We will be able to walk the streets of our neighbours hoods on a saturday afternoon without a reclous teen placing gum on our bodies. And if we make gum band from our fare state then soon others will follow. Soon the whole counrty will hate gum as much as I do and then the world. The way I see it this time in three years gum will be an elegall product just like weed, ice and other drugs that help make our lives misserable. So lets make a stand Western Ohio and Say No To Gum. AND THATS HOW SUE- SEE'S IT"

No comments:

Post a Comment