Friday, May 28, 2010

Farewll For Now Fellow Gleeks

Fellow gleeks, The time has come for the season to end. And I will be going with it. This Tuesday after the season finale I will be posting my review for the episode which is titled: JOURNEY. It will be my last post for a while. I will not be returning to this blog until early August. When I return there will be more posts to keep you entertained until the glee season 2 starts in September. I will be continuing my Sue's Corner series and The Not So Secret Life series where you can find out more about Jonathon Groth, Indina Manzel, Iqal Tabel, Naya River, Heather Morris and more. I will be counting down the days until Season 2 begins and giving you all the gossip on story lines, images, new characters and much more. I will be giving you the goss on the new DVDs that will be available in September. So be prepared for a long 3 month wait for season 2 without me. See you in August and
FAREWELL FOR NOW FELLOW GLEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment