Friday, May 14, 2010

Rachel's Birth Mother? [SPOILER ALERT]

[NOTE: This post contains a number of huge spoilers so if you wish not to be spoiled do not continue to read]. Rachel has always wanted something she has been missing in her life........................her Birth Mother. Rachel Berry is about to get that and right here right now you can read the biggest bomb shell to be dropped on glee since the Quinn getting knocked up by Puck scandal. In next weeks episode, Dream On, Rachel and Jesse get back together and Jesse helps Rachel search for her birth mother. Jesse goes to meet with his vocal coach Shelby. It is revealed [and here comes the bomb shell] that the reason Shelby and Jesse got to Rachel is not because they want the club to go down. Its because SHELBY-IS-RACHEL'S-BIRTH-MOTHER. It turns out when Rachel was born, Shelby gave her up to Rachel's two gay Dads in return for money. Shelby planned to go to New York and be a star but she failed and returned to Ohio. Rachel's gay Dads said Shelby can't make contact with Rachel until Rachel turns 18. But Shelby wishes to meet her daughter and must make Rachel come to her. So Shelby got Jesse to step into Rachel's life. They listen to a tape with Shelby singing "I Dreamed A Dream" on it. And that is how the episode will end. In Theatricality the story continues. I do not know much about this but I do know in the episode they sing a Broadway version of Lady GaGa's "Poker Face" in front of Vocal Adrenalin. Most Gleeks think that Shelby will try to pull Rachel over to Vocal Adrenalin. Will Shelby succeed? Will Shelby be the mother Rachel always wanted? and if this means her gay Dads are her adopted Dads then another big question is.....Who Is The Father?
Be watching glee May 18 and May 25 on FOX to see the answers. If you miss the episode or live in another country and want to know what happeneds before it airs in your country, Check back here the day after for my review.
HAPPY GLEEK-ING!

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like i have said previously most of my sources come from www.gleeforum.com. i also get them from other glee websites and twitter pages. in this case my information came from somebody who has seen the episodes themselves. also- i did go over this 3 times and pell checked it.i just went over it now and i could not see any mistakes. this blog is not my life. i do not put 100% effort into it and i never will. i know you are trying to help but i have improved alot (thanks to you) and its not going to any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay okay i will check even more. but you cant just keep correcting 2 mistakes every post i make. this is a blog- not a newspapaer. i dont site my scources because the add a link thingy does not work. just so you know. i get all of my episode review scources from my own veiwing of the episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gottalivelife needs to get a life. Who cares if there are some spelling mistakes...I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was rude. It just happens to bother me when I see a spelling error. I was merely trying to help '#1 GLEE FAN', and it came across the wrong way. You seriously shouldn't be saying that I need a life because I certainly have one. That's it. I'm never coming back to this website again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou slipandfall. thats what i was trying to tell gottalivelife. there arnt that many mistakes. butgottalivelife is gone now. he didnt have to just leave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No offense but you guys are being really mean to gottalivelife. They were just trying to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with takemetofunkytown and gottalivelife. No offense, #1 GLEE FAN, but this is a blog I won't be following. I can always get the information somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  12. we wernt trying to be mean. well i cirtinly wasnt. i just am trying to tell gottalivelife that i try my hardest to check the spelling. i know he (or she) was trying to help me but what is wrong with a 2 or 3 spelling mistakes. just look back at posts from about 2 months. ago. the spelling is terrible. i have improved. i never intended to be mean. and gottalivelife if you are reading this i am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel that gotalivealife was the rude one. It is beyond rude to correct how someone writes or speaks. Unless they ask for your help just say nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, and the only reason I joined this blog was to say how rude gotalivealife was...that is my biggest pet peeve. I will continue to read this blog as it's fun and has a lot of information! Thank you #1 Glee Fan. Only wish I could sing a song to express my thoughts...lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you #1 GLEE FAN for apologizing. I'm sorry also. The only reason I commented was because I wanted to help you improve you're spelling, which you did, and I wanted to thank you for that. The only reason why I said I wouldn't be coming back to this website again was to ignore the being told to "get a life", and I thank you very much because I happened to see you're comment. slipanfall: Seriously? You don't even know me in real life and it is INCREDIBLY rude to say that I need to get a life. It just happened to bother me when I see a spelling error and I felt as if there was something I needed to do about it, and I now believe that #1 GLEE FAN has improved greatly and that this website is worth going back to. If both of us could just stop fighting and share our love for Glee that would be fantastic. Thank you.
    Note: I probably won't be commenting anymore because of this experience (seriously, it almost brought me to tears and I am not an over reactor). I wanted to thank you once again, #1 GLEE FAN, and slipandfall, I want us to set aside our differences/opinions and it just happened to upset me with the "get a life" comment, which I personally found rude, but you may of not.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yay. now that we have all apologized and moved on we can be glee budies. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gottalivelive, I am sorry that I told you to get a life. That was rude of me and I made the comment in a moment of anger.

    I will however commit to my opinion. Correcting people's spelling is rude and very unnecessary. Whether they "learn" from their mistakes or not being constantly corrected by others can get very annoying and frustrating and it can have negative effects on the person’s self-esteem. Nobody likes to have their mistakes or shortcoming pointed out all the time and if people always comment on the spelling rather that what the person has to say, it gives the impression that people don’t take them seriously or don’t care about what they say just because of the spelling.

    OK, now who’s ready for some Lady Gaga?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for apologizing. I completely understand (I get those moments a lot). I hope you do understand that it just bothers me when I see incorrect spelling and I feel as if I have to do something, but I have noticed that I might of not approached this in the correct way. We're all open to our own opinion, so I'm fine accepting yours. Glad to see that we have all come to an agreement. GaGa episode is going to be amazing! I can feel the excitement already! I think I've already listened to Bad Romance about 100 times...

    ReplyDelete
  19. same. bad romance is awesome. have you seen the live video of it peformed in pheonix on youtube. it looks great.

    ReplyDelete